Reduce lines and wrinkles with safe aesthetic treatments in Birmingham
Lines and wrinkles are a natural part of ageing, but that doesn’t mean you have to accept them. There are a number of effective treatments available that can help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
The impact of lines and wrinkles on the skin
Lines and wrinkles can be caused by a number of factors, including:
- Ageing: As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and collagen production decreases. This can lead to the formation of lines and wrinkles.
- Sun exposure: Sun exposure is one of the leading causes of premature ageing. UV rays damage the skin’s collagen and elastin, which can lead to the formation of lines and wrinkles.
- Smoking: Smoking damages the skin’s collagen and elastin, and it also narrows blood vessels, which can reduce blood flow to the skin. This can lead to the formation of lines and wrinkles.
- Stress: Stress can increase the production of cortisol, a hormone that can damage the skin’s collagen and elastin. This can lead to the formation of lines and wrinkles.
Treatments for drooping corners of the mouth in Birmingham
Anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, and Profhilo are all effective treatments for lines and wrinkles. These treatments work in different ways to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce the risk of further ageing. Here’s why:
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Anti-wrinkle injections are a popular treatment for lines and wrinkles. These injections work by relaxing the muscles that cause wrinkles. This can help to smooth out the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers are another popular treatment for lines and wrinkles. These fillers are injected into the skin to fill in wrinkles and add volume to the face. Dermal fillers can be used to treat a variety of lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet, frown lines, and lip lines.
Profhilo: Profhilo is a newer treatment for lines and wrinkles that uses hyaluronic acid to improve skin hydration and elasticity. Profhilo is injected into the skin, where it works to attract water and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. This can help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Make an enquiry
KHD Aesthetics is a leading aesthetic clinic in Birmingham that offers a variety of treatments for lines and wrinkles. If you would like to know more about the treatment and what it involves, we encourage you to contact us today.